Thursday, November 29, 2012

Substitute for Xanthum Gum | Chia Seeds and Flax Seeds

Since I am baking Gluten Free foods now due to having a celiac in the family I just can't get over the disgusting taste of Xanthum gum.  I know in most recipes it is such a minimal amount of xanthum gum used, but I hate it and it makes my stomach feel weird.  The more I read about xanthum gum the more I feel uneasy about it.  The fact is mostly like the xanthum gum is being created from some form of High Fructose Corn Syrup.  I am not ok with that!  We do not eat HFC and even my 6 year old goes around telling people we don't eat high fructose corn syrup :)

Anyways I was so happy to find this blog tonight: http://glutenfreegirl.com/chia-seeds-and-flaxseeds/

This is much more natural.  So excited to try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons